OFM: The new model of normal for the busy professional
I sat down this week with Dr Cathy after her recent Ironman finish for a conversation on Metabolic Health. Cathy discusses how she can comfortably complete an Ironman even though she is a busy professional.
In this podcast we discuss:
- The sad state of what 'normal' human health has devolved to, and what the model for real human health should be
- How health & performance are embedded into our DNA
- How, if your Metabolic Health is on point, something such as running a marathon is not superhuman, it is simply normal
- How athletes like Cathy, Jeff Browning and others are redefining the boundaries of health and longevity not simply athletic performance
- How emergency patients are getting younger and unhealthier, and why
- How the medical & healthcare industries are not helping us to get healthy, and what you can do about it
- The lie told to us about chronic disease and how you can avoid ever seeing an ICU for chronic issues
This conversation will blow your mind on what is truly "normal" and what is a disease state. Most of all it provides valuable insights into how you can move from fear to empowerment to reach your potential for 'Higher Health & Peak Performance'!