Dr. Cathy, lives at the pointy end of acute medical care as an ICU Physician, ICU Director and also a Trauma Surgeon. Growing up and currently working in New Jersey she has devoted her life to the health & welfare of others. She literally saves lives on a daily basis because medical interventions in acute situations literally are miraculous! As much as Dr.
Cathy works, lives & breathes acute care in her professional career her 'Ah, Hah' moment on what constitutes true health and how to attain it lies far outside the conventional paradigm of Healthcare the way it is currently practiced.
In this masterclass Dr Cathy shares her journey of discovery on the importance of the metabolic health which includes her career in medicine, the military, finishing an Ironman and completing a 50 Mile Trail Ultramarathon in the midst of a health crises that has her working crazy hours.
In addition, as an OFM adapted endurance athlete she shares the keys to her
success as an athlete but, also how this has benefited her performance at work.
In this masterclass you will learn:
- Her introduction to Optimized Fat Metabolism and why this changed her whole
approach to treating patients
- How Metabolic Health is the best defense against a virus
- There is nothing wrong with you and that your physiology is robust when metabolically fit
- Lean is healthy and why this important from a metabolic perspective
- Your genes are not necessarily your destiny
- Why a lot of doctors are unhealthy
- Ketones and their role in trauma
- How Metabolic health has improved her performance at work and home.
- Why a high carb fueling protocol is damaging your metabolic health and eventually leading to chronic disease
- and a whole lot more....
So if you want the keys to prevent chronic disease, slow the aging process to a crawl AND
reach achieve higher health and peak performance, this masterclass is for you.